Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New =]

Long time no update my blog 
New me,  I do not know how to start?
Oh, a lot of things happened recently
Good and bad...
But how so many people asked me if I was in love? Haha
I was single, no relationship xD

Happy, and I slim down - it is 61 ~ 62kg =] really thought of before - a goodfat - no wonder i still unloved Ia xD
Beside that, use random talk about it =]

This is New about me =]
its Short hair. [*Last night taken this photo]
_This is Mine Dog_
Let me intro ~ 
That black of colour de name is Blackie =]
Yellow chi hua hua is Xiao huang ~





 Blackie Say Hello To anyone =]


                                                                      Fulthermore-
                                                            This red in colour Handbeg is i Gift my mummy present =]
                                                            She din birthday, but also nid to gift~
                                                                 Because it is supposed
                               They keep us growing up, now all have to cherish...
                                                               Its prince is Rm3XX , its heart pain, but
                                                                  BO HUAT >.<


After That_
I today use Money again >.<
This is not to my family - but is my Drawing teacher [i was call her ah ma]
Because tomorrow She should get married
But it
Is a Third Party.
So Just belanja we all go him house makan nia >.<
Oh so good to do small three? Why do people want to destroy the family?
Haix...
Guess see How much i spent ? x)
Prince Secret =P


oh no, This not my hand xD , Its mine Assit. hand.haha... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 OCT ' 11
ItS mY daddy birthday dayz.
Daddy i lOve u much n much ❤
hmmm...
Wan see i gift my daddy present?
Oppps, i dint have take photo yet >.<
delay. 
SKIP xD
That night going Fleminton Hotel celbrate =]


This is mine MAMI =]
mami n i xD






This is Chicken chop. 
hmmm, yummy...❤


This is My Two sis Gift daddy de CHeese cake =]
Frm LP [La promiss] .. hehe.

















Its was a Nice night ❤

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 OCT ' 11
with 38 gang TRIP ~
ITS was mine  UGLY look in 1st time...
The purpose of the day they are supposed to PENANG boat to see the book ~
Know where to go there, said that security, that boat go ~
That bad luck ah ~
Think of the funny ~
The results they accompany me to ask the University  [The one acedamy and KDU college]
Then go Prangimall shopping ❤
Long story ~ skip XD
Ah ~ really memorable
That is the first time by bus and First time 追 a bus / boat ~
OMg >.<






You see, 追 bus, look after sweating...






























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will TO be continue ON tomorrow =]

No comments: