Saturday, November 5, 2011

3 ~ 4 november =]

3 NOV 

I have this two day Look when going working xD
Think?
I have not felt the taste of a father?
Haha


 I get this hair to work
Then suddenly a lot of people say that I look Matured ... huhu...
Not same like me  xD
In fact, this hairstyle is copying a fashion teacher in KL
But I give the close fren is feeling like
                                                  【uncle】 and  【刘德华】
                                                   them still singing  【给我一杯忘情水】 for me >.
                                                   BOOM xD

But the way, yesterday was very happy when going with 38 gang =]!
i damn love u all 38 gang XD
because have you all, im happy~
yesterday was going SUshi king and MCD =]!! huhu❤

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 NOV =]

Today going Darly house for Lok Lok party!=]
yeah! 
yummm yummm ❤

 

After eating Done,
then we waiting For "child" playing Naruto games xD
then we started seem "Paronormal 2 - japan version"!
whaoo! Its was Totally Awesome!
Damn like it much.
Its was Nice then UK version.
Because In this movie look more Scarly and nervous!
omg, im Crazy with Horror Movie again >.< hiak hiak!

No comments: