Sunday, November 20, 2011

Recently =]

left Last five days
Time feel like water
Got feeling a little sadness
Although this work because I want to climb
However, 80% are in casual
20% of the busy
You can also sleep
Where to find such work ah?
But no matter how dismay
For future
Be sure to leave XD
-
Thailand, Singapore
I ‘m coming soon =]
Thailand is like my third home
How to say like my third home?
Because Every month going eh.
But i most 
look forward to Singapore
Because not been before
Erm_
I think is Next two week going thailand sin. 
Hehe...
-
Im so happy can get a new hp 
i was very Pleasantly surprised 
Because daddy buy new handphone for me.
Thanks God open the road for me
Let me and my daddy more relative 
Oh god. Reli must thanks to Lord.
凡是交托给主的都会为我们安排,不要为着明天而烦,乃是要珍惜今天,把明天交托给天父~ 因为他会安排一切~
(但是我仍然信靠他,把我的希望寄托与他- 以赛亚书8章17节)

-
最新的我 ❤
(昨天拍的)
昨天用webcam take eh XD






                                                                                             最近迷上的歌
                                                               -
                    

  • 就像一个梦想 只能想像




  • 就像两个气球 不容碰撞




  • 说声很有感觉 简单 承认真实相处的感觉 很难




  • 一点点不安 就挂在心上









  • 不是爱不起 只是伤不起




  • 只知道坚持脆弱浪漫 不知道谁不自量




  • 还难过 谁能忘




  • 以为追求完美却没想过会受伤




  • 既然欢乐变成负担 只有 不欢而散














  • No comments: