Sunday, November 6, 2011

5 NOV >.<"

What a busy day today ah
Get up to eat breakfast, then went to his grandmother
Because the disease was almost blind grandmother can not see
The doctor said she would every minute "pass" =[
I do not want her to leave me
Because she 疼 me
Remember the hours I was younger,i want what, she will buy it for me
I listen to my aunt that night she began to have something kacau her = [
Such as: has been accused "walked away" ~ 
Haiss!!
After Listen this , my younger sister was crying. 
Because grandma like 交代东西 =''[
She tell me and my two sister say : "你们都应该去做工了,赚钱给哥哥去大学,然后哥哥·读完出来,在供你们 =["
I after listen this words, i feel heart so pain. feel like want to cry.
but my sis crying first...
Now have to cherish...

Beside that, Buying Rojak lai eat xD 

hmmm, yummmmmy.... 



After that, Hanging out with 38 gang at Oldtown... xD muhaha
Rebe Fung , XIu JUn  ,Wan Chuin Ng, Jane Khor ❤
To be honest, I actually was really reluctant you all juz now >.










I was very happy to join you all =]!
MUACKSs xD
Thanks you all always Be with me~

This is Juz now was taken eh =]
look how? 
xD
Which one more nice? hehe...




Rebe Fung 


Thanks for your Form6 book;


Wan study until siao liao xD



No comments: