Saturday, May 28, 2011

28 may

Tis is i own design at PC de pic...
For 7~ 12 year old =P
2day mornik i 1st time teaching at "half days camp at church"~
its was awesome...
child sumtime will very Naughty and playful
but 
Children also have the lovely side
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Children also need our love
Although they are still very smallWe can not beat them
Because they are not sensible

Morning, the first time I felt the warmth and feeling a little brotherHe did not give me back home
I told him that I hurry home
But then I went to the toilet, he has been in found me
I was there, he followed
May be he needs is a sense of security it

The first to feel this way ~
children also have the lovely side
So do not blame them wrong=)
xiao didi, i miss u the moment u hug me and followed meand don wan give me going home...thanks ...



1145pm
28may~

No comments: